Electronic signature has many advantages, among which are the mobility of the signatories and the legal certainty of the transaction.
If you want to organize an electronic signature session and make sure everything goes smoothly, read on. This article explains how to successfully complete your digital closing in a few steps.
Discover how Closd adapts to your transactions and delights your customers, partners and employees.
1. Prepare your closing with the signing checklist
Closd provides you with all the tools you need to carefully organize your signature session completely remotely. Using the shared signing checklist, you can easily configure the documents that need signing and communicate the closing status to all participants:
- Select the documents to be signed, the signatories and all the closing parameters to create a signing checklist for your session. These options are automatically saved and can be changed up until the last moment before signing.
- Participants instantly see what documents will be signed and by whom. They are also informed of the execution versions on which the parties have agreed.
- Each signatory validates their identity within a few seconds thanks to the automatic ID check feature on their profile. This authentication only needs to be performed once during the transaction.
- Trigger all signatures in one click on D-Day, regardless of the number of documents to sign or the number of signatories. Signatories immediately receive the documents according to the chosen parameters and can sign them in just a few minutes.
For perfect legal certainty, a document sent for signature can no longer be modified, so as to ensure its integrity once it is signed by the parties. If you notice after sending that a last-minute change must be made, that’s not a problem; you can cancel a signature request at any time.
2. Keep control over the entire process
After countless hours of work, the day of the transaction’s completion has (finally) arrived. Everything is ready: your documents are in execution versions and the identities of the signatories have been checked.
Unlike a typical closing, which is often a phase that presents the highest stress and difficulties for all parties, Closd allows you to trigger your closing’s start in one click and track all the signatures on your dashboard in real time. Which document has not yet been signed by all parties? Which signatory must be chased? Which signed document is available? Who do you share it with? You keep total control over the course of the session.
The status of the documents to be signed is also updated in real time on the signing checklist. Each participant can therefore visualize the completion of the transaction step by step.
3. Can you organize an on-premises signature session with Closd?
A closing may also be an opportunity to welcome clients and partners to celebrate the completion of a transaction and to discuss future opportunities. It is very easy to carry out an electronic signature session on Closd while in the presence of other parties. In doing so, you can enjoy the benefits of the electronic signature while maintaining the advantages of a physical meeting.
Convene the signatories and simply make sure they have a computer or a tablet at their disposal (Closd adapts perfectly to mobiles and tablets). They can then log into their Closd account and sign the documents very quickly. They will thank you for saving them long, tiresome hours on the signing and being able to move quickly on to the champagne.
4. Your transaction bibles available immediately
Once the closing is over, your employees can focus on tasks besides scanning and, if necessary, binding hundreds of pages. Closd generates, in one click, a bible containing all the signed documents, which you can share with any participants.
Closd may also archive these documents on request.