The firmFounded in 2004 by Lola Chammas and Denis Marcheteau, Chammas & Marcheteau is a leading firm made up of around 40 lawyers and specialized in business law. The firm advises its clients on national and cross-border transactions (mainly investments and mergers and acquisitions), their development, and on the protection of their intellectual and industrial property.
Clients and challengesChammas & Marcheteau advises a wide variety of corporate clients, investment funds and investment managers, family offices and entrepreneurs in a wide-range of business sectors. In carrying out its transactional activities, the firm faces the following challenges in particular:
- Streamlining collaboration between multiple stakeholders (parties to the operation and counsel)
- Securing the sharing of a large volume of documentation during the audit, negotiation and drafting phases
- Facilitating precise monitoring and validation of each step of the process within deadlines
- Allowing parties to sign a large number of contracts and documents remotely in a simple and secure manner (electronic signings and closings)
- Securing the long-term archiving of documents and producing closing binders for clients and firm teams
SolutionCreated by lawyers, Closd allows Chammas & Marcheteau to manage their transactions in a simple and efficient manner. The firm brings together its clients and interlocutors on Closd and carries out its transactions in a 100% digital way, on an intuitive and collaborative interface that is ultra-secure and accessible from anywhere. Chammas & Marcheteau uses Closd to carry out a large number of transactions simply and quickly. Its clients have greatly appreciated this successful digital transformation.
- Centralization of all tools on a single platform
- Saved time on low added value tasks
- Reduction of administrative and logistical costs
- Fast and secure closings, both in-person and remote
- Secured documentation and client data
- Transformed client experience